Paul Stefan Ort presented! Yay!
- Introduction to Ruby methods for detecting available classes and methods
- Detecting classes and methods made available by requiring a gem
- Detecting direct modification of existing behavior (via monkey-patching)
- Detecting indirect modification of existing behavior (module inclusion)
- Recommendations for further exploration of the topic
Melissa is the Founder of RubyThursday and co-organizer of the Ruby Roundtable meetup. Signup for her weekly updates here.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(